As you moderate the comments made on your HubSpot blog, you'll notice that comments will be categorized into the following status buckets: Live, Pending, Moderated, and Spam. But what do these statuses mean?
- Live – You have reviewed and approved the comment.
- Pending – You have yet to review the comment.
- Moderated – You reviewed the comment, but rejected it (not marked as spam).
- Spam – You reviewed the comment and rejected it because you thought of it as spam.
You can filter your comments by status on your blog comment dashboard as well:
- Navigate to Content > Blog.
- Select Comments from the left-side menu.
- Click the All states dropdown menu at the top, and select a state to filter the comments by.