Your ability to host HubSpot content on multiple subdomains depends on your HubSpot Marketing subscription level.
- Basic accounts can host all content types on a single subdomain.
- Professional accounts can use a single subdomain per content type. These subdomains do not have to be hosted on the same domain (e.g. info.domain1.com could be primary for Landing Pages, blog.domain2.com could be primary for Blog, etc.).
- Enterprise accounts can set a primary subdomain for each content type and can additionally publish to any connected domain (multi-domain publishing). To publish content to a different subdomain, use the alternative domain dropdown from the Settings tab of the content editor.
After your primary domains, you can connect additional subdomains to HubSpot, but note that these subdomains will be considered secondary and will redirect to your primary domain.
To change which domain is the primary (or default) domain for a particular content tool type, follow the steps below:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- Click Domain Manager in the left sidebar menu.
- Click Edit to the right of the domain you would like to make primary for a tool. If you have not already connected the subdomain to HubSpot, take the steps here.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Content Optimization System Tool. If you're setting up a secondary domain, select Nothing. Redirect this domain to:, then select a primary domain using the dropdown.
- Check the boxes for the content tool(s) you would like to host on that subdomain by default (Marketing Basic accounts will only be able to select one primary subdomain for all of the COS tools).
- Click Save changes at the bottom left.