HubSpot allows image and document assets to be uploaded from Google Drive and Dropbox from within various content creation tools: Website Pages, Landing Pages, Blog post editors and within the CTA Builder. To link to a Google Drive or Dropbox document in your landing page, follow these steps:
- First, navigate to Content > Landing Pages
- Locate the landing page you wish to edit and hover over it, then click Edit.
- Click into the specific Rich Text Module, then select Insert > Insert Document Link.
- Click Use file from and select either Google Drive or Dropbox.
- If you are not already logged into the platform you select, you will first be prompted to log in.
- Locate and click the image you'd like to use within the dialog box, then click Select or Choose.
- Once back in the File Manager window, click Use Document.