HubSpot allows for image and document assets to be uploaded from Google Drive and Dropbox from within various Content Creation Tools: Site Page, Landing Page, Blog Post Editors and within the CTA Builder. If you wanted to link to a Google Drive or DropBox document in your Landing Page, you could follow these steps:
- First, navigate to Content > Landing Pages
- Locate the landing page you wish to edit and hover over the landing page until you see the action buttons, then click Edit.
- Click into the specific Rich Text Module, then select Insert > Insert Document Link
- Choose Use file from and select either Google Drive or Dropbox
- If you are not already logged into the platform you select, you will first be prompted to log in.
- Locate and click the image you'd like to use within the pop-up window, then click Select or Choose.
- Once back in the File Manager window, click Use Document.
- Make sure you Update or Publish your landing page in order to push the changes to your page live.