Yes, you can achieve the breadcrumb navigation effect by setting the menu type of a menu module to breadcrumb style path menu.
- To use this type of menu in a template, navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Content > Content Settings > Design Manager.
- Locate your template that contains the Advanced Menu module that you would like to enable for breadcrumb navigation.
- Open the template for editing > click the gear icon on the Advanced Menu module > select Edit Options.
- Toggle the drop down under Advanced menu type > select Breadcrumb style path menu
- Click Done > click Publish Changes on the template to push the changes live for any pages that use that template.
Keep in mind that if your breadcrumb Advanced Menu module does not use a menu that has a hierarchy of parent and child pages, it will not display a path.