HubSpot's Gallery module allows you to add a group of images to a page.
First, if you have not done so already, include a Gallery module on your template.
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Content > Design Manager to locate your template
- Click on the name of your template to open it
- Add a Gallery module to your template by dragging it from the left sidebar and dropping it into place on the template
- Click Publish changes once you are done
- When you create a landing or website page with your template, you will see a Gallery module within the editor.
- Click + Add image to add an image to the Gallery
- Use the dropdown to choose the type of Gallery (Standard slider, Thumbnail navigation, or Lightbox gallery)
- Use the Settings tab to adjust the Slideshow settings, Transition, Sizing, and Caption Position
Click Edit to add captions, links, and adjust alt text for individual slides
- When you have finished configuring the module options on the page, click Save and go to module list to save your changes.