You can display a list of tags, authors, or months on your blog to allow users to filter your blog posts. To do so, you will need to access your blog's template and add a post filter module.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Design Manager and select the blog template in question.
- In the column where your tags should appear on live pages, click Add Row. This will add a rich text module by default.
- Click the gear Icon within the newly added module, and select Swap Module.
- In the Choose a Module dialog box, select the Post Filter module and click Select. This will effectively swap what was a rich text module for a post filter module.
- In the newly added module, click the gear icon and select Edit Options.
- Select the name of the blog you'd like to display and select Tags, Authors, or Months in the List of values for filter links dropdown menu. Then click Done.
- Click Publish to take your changes live.
A list of your tags, authors, or months will now appear on your live blog. Each link will bring users to a list of posts with that tag, written by that author, or created in that month.