You can display a list of tags, authors, or months on your blog so users can filter your blog posts. To do so, you will need to access your blog's template and add a Post Filter module.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools.
- click the name of your blog template.
- In the right sidebar menu, click the + Add tab.
- Search for the Post Filter module. Click and drag the module into your template.
- Click the module once it's in your template. In the right sidebar menu under the Edit tab, click to expand the Default Content section. Select the name of the blog you'd like to display, as well as Tags, Authors, or Months using the List of values for filter links dropdown menu.
- Click Publish changes in the upper right-hand corner to take your changes live.
A list of your tags, authors, or months will now appear on your live blog. Each link will bring users to a list of posts with that tag, written by that author, or created in that month.