Add a Post Filter module to your blog template so visitors can filter your blog posts by tag, author, or month.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools.
- In the finder, click the name of your blog template.
- In the inspector, click the + Add tab.
- Search for the Post Filter module. Click and drag the module into your template.
- Click the module once it's in your template. In the inspector under the Edit tab, click to expand the Default Content section.
- Use the Select blog to display dropdown menu to choose the name of your blog.
- Use the List of values for filter links dropdown menu to choose whether visitors can filter blog posts by Tags, Authors, or Months.
- Click Publish changes to take your changes live.
A list of your tags, authors, or months will now appear on your live blog. Each link will bring users to a list of posts with that tag, written by that author, or created in that month.