To change the logo on just one of your pages, please follow the directions detailed below.
Please note that this only applies to Website and Landing Pages, not the Blog tool. It is not possible to implement different logos on each blog post page.
- Navigate to Content > Landing Pages or Website Pages.
- Locate the page and access the editor.
- Click on the Logo module.
- Check the Override default logo for this page box.
- Make any changes to your logo for this particular page, then click Save and go to module list.
- Click Update or Publish.