If you are trying to take your HubSpot content live, you can find instructions based on your name server host here.
To quickly find the CNAME value to point your subdomain to in your name server host without effecting any of your already live HubSpot content, you can connect a test subdomain in your Domain Manager.
Please note: If you are looking for the CNAME for your SSL-provisioned subdomain, please follow the steps here.
- First navigate to Content > Content Settings > Domain Manager
- Click Connect another HubSpot COS domain
- In the next screen, type in a test address. For example here, we typed in test.stylebidder.com
- Select Have it redirect to this domain and choose one of your primary domains
- Click Connect domain
- On the next screen, you will be able to copy your HubSpot CNAME for use in your name server when connecting your real subdomain. Be sure that you have already added that subdomain to your Domain Manager before editing your DNS.
- After you have the CNAME value, you can go back to your Domain Manager and remove your test domain.