If you need to remove a module from a previously created Global Group follow the instructions below:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Design Manager.
- From the left side menu, click Global Content > Global Groups.
- Locate the group to edit and click the name of the group to bring up the editor interface.
- Locate the module that needs to be removed > click the gear icon > select Delete Module.
- When you’ve finished removing the modules click on Publish Changes in the upper, right-hand corner to push the changes live.