Your sitemap is used to manage the content that is shown to search engines for each of your domains hosted on HubSpot. Sitemaps help search engine web crawlers determine the structure of your site so they can crawl it more intelligently.
Follow the steps below to remove a page from your sitemap.xml file:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- Click Sitemaps in the left sidebar menu.
- Under Sitemap to edit, select the domain corresponding to the sitemap you would like to edit.
- Uncheck any pages that you would like to exclude from your sitemap.xml file.
- You can select Save draft if you would like to return and make further edits later. When you're done making changes to your sitemap, click Publish Changes to take your edits live.
Please note: removing a page from your sitemap will not explicitly tell search engines that a page should not be indexed. To block a page from being indexed, check out this article.