The HubSpot Shutterstock integration gives HubSpot Marketing customers access to 60,000 stock images royalty-free. See the instructions below to learn how to access the images included in the integration for use in your content and social messages:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Content > File Manager.
- Select Stock Images at the top of the screen.
- Use the search bar in the center of the screen to search for images.
- Once you have found an image, you can save it to your files and folders by clicking on the image. Please note that once the image has been saved to your file manager for use in your HubSpot content, the Shutterstock watermark will be removed.
- By default, the image will be saved to a folder in your file manager called Stock Images. To change which folder the image is saved to, click Change folder and select the new folder, and then click Save.
- Click Save to your files.
- If you have not already, read the Shutterstock terms of service and click I agree.
Please note: only the photos in the Stock Images section of the file manager are included in the integration. Any images outside of that on Shutterstock.com, or other places, may have a fee associated that is not covered by this integration.