The HubSpot Shutterstock integration gives HubSpot Marketing Hub customers access to 60,000 stock images royalty-free. These stock images can be used in your HubSpot content and social posts.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Files.
- Click the Stock Images tab at the top of the screen.
- Use the search bar in the center of the screen to search for images.
- Click an image.
- By default, the image will save to a folder called Stock Images. To change which folder the image is saved to, click Change folder and select the new folder, and then click Save.
- Click Save to your files. Saving an image to your file manager will remove the Shutterstock watermark.
- Next, navigate to your content or social tool and insert the image from within the blog post, page, or email editor or social post composer.
Please note: only the photos in the Stock Images section of the file manager are included in the integration. Any images outside of that on Shutterstock.com, or other places, may have a fee associated that is not covered by this integration.