If you would like to add a new module to your template in the Design Manager:
- Navigate to Content > Design Manager, and locate the template in question
- Expand the list of modules available for the template in use by clicking on the left carrot
- In one action, left-click on the module you'd like to add to your template from the modules list and drag the module into position on the template layout
- When the module is correctly positioned in the template, take your finger off the mouse button to complete the action
- Click Publish Changes to save your work
- Alternatively, you can click Add row from within the layout to add a new rich text module to your template and then position it by clicking and dragging. You can also change the module type by clicking the gear icon for the new module and then Swap module.