While HubSpot does not currently have any built-in tools for collecting payment on your COS site, you can embed a Google Checkout or PayPal Button. The following steps explains how to add a PayPal button to your COS site (the process is essentially the same for Google Checkout):
- Create your button in PayPal.
- After configuring the button within PayPal, select and copy the code.
- Open HubSpot in a new tab and go to Content > Design Manager > Template Builder.
- Locate the Template that you wish to add the PayPal button to or create a new Template by clicking New.
- Add a Module by clicking Add Row and dragging it to the area of the template that you would like to place the button.
- Click the gear icon on your new module and select Swap Module.
- Choose the Custom HTML Module and press Select.
- Click the Gear Icon > Edit Options.
- Paste in the embed code copied from PayPal and click Done.
- If you would like to add this button to other Templates, you can convert it into a Global Module by clicking the Gear Icon > Make Global Module.
- After naming and saving your Global Module, it will be available as an option when swapping modules on any of your templates.
- Click Update to publish your template.
You are now ready to create landing pages with this template.