It is possible to add inline styling to your modules in HubSpot's Design Manager. This is considered advanced and may require the assistance of a designer who is comfortable with CSS.
- Navigate to Content > Design Manager.
- Find the template you'd like to edit and click on the name to access the template builder.
- Click the gear icon on the module in question and select Edit CSS to open up the CSS styling options.
- You can assign a CSS class to be reference in your custom style sheet using the Custom CSS Class field or apply inline styling directly using the Custom Inline Styling field. If necessary, you can also choose to add additional HTML markup using the Custom Wrapping HTML.
- When you have finished with your adjustments, click Done.
- Click Publish changes.