Please follow the directions noted below to call a custom style sheet to one of our custom coded templates.
- Navigate to Content > Design Manager > Locate your custom coded template.
- Click the +Tab button at the top of Design Manager and Browse to the CSS file you wish to use.
- While viewing the CSS file, click Actions > Get Public URL > Copy using the copy button.
- Click the tab in Design Manager that has your custom coded template file.
- Insert a stylesheet link in the <head></head> section of your coded file, using the public url of the stylesheet for the href:
<link href=insert your public url for the style sheet rel="stylesheet">
- Click Publish Changes to save and publish the template for use.
Notice: HubSpot has deprecated the tag. All domain level stylesheets are now included via the standard header include tags.