To change which image appears in one of your rich text modules, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Content > Website Pages or Landing Pages.
- Find the page you'd like to change, then click the gear icon to the right and select Edit.
- Click into the rich text module where your image appears, then click on the image you'd like to swap out.
- Click Options within the dialog box that appears.
- Click the folder and magnifying glass icon to the right of the Source URL to search for the new image you'd like to place on your page (alternatively, if you have the file URL for the image, you can replace the Source URL with the URL of the new image).
- Find and select the image you'd like to use from the File Manager, then click the blue Use Image button.