In your domain manager, you can select a new domain as the primary domain for the web page version of your marketing emails. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Content > Content Settings in your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account.
- Click the Manage domains button in the upper-right corner.
- Once in your domain manager, click Edit beside the connected domain you wish to set as the new primary domain for your email.
- In the dialog box, select the Content Optimization System Tool and the Email checkboxes.
- Click Save Changes to finish.
If you're connecting a new subdomain to HubSpot to use as your primary domain for email, you'll need to configure the DNS records for your new subdomain. You can find more information about taking a subdomain live with HubSpot here.