Please take note of the following alert before changing the template your page is using.
Please note: changing templates can have adverse effects on previously published content in certain situations. You may consider cloning an existing page and changing the template on that cloned page to test whether any content will be lost in the switch. Lost content might result if flexible columns were in the old template; the majority of your page's content resides in modules on the old template; the modules on the new template don't match the module types on the old template (for example, you change from a page whose modules were all text to all images); or default text in the new template overrides the existing content.
If you are not satisfied with the template change, you may always select a previous revision to revert back to.
To change the template for an existing page or email:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Email, Landing Pages, or Website Pages.
- Hover over the name of your page or email and click Edit.
- Click the Settings tab at the top, and scroll down and click on Advanced Options to view additional settings.
- Scroll down to the Page Template section and click Select a different template.
- Select the new template you'd like to apply and click View [page or email] with this template. If you're satisfied, click Change to this template.
- After the screen refreshes, you'll see the new template applied.
- Click Update in the upper-right corner of your screen to take the changes live.