If you would like to display your blog post's topics on your blog pages, you will need to access your blog's template and add a Post Filter module.
- Navigate to Content > Design Manager, and select the blog template in question.
- In the column where your topics should appear on live pages, click the Add Row button. Doing so will add a Rich Text module by default.
- Click on the Gear Icon within the newly added module, and select Swap Module.
- On the Choose a Module window, select the Post Filter module and click the blue Select button. This will effectively swap what was a Rich Text module for a Post Filter module.
- In the newly added Post Filter module, click on the Gear Icon and select Edit Options.
- Select the name of your HubSpot COS Blog and edit the options accordingly.
- Click Done > Publish Changes
When finished, the steps above will add a list of your HubSpot COS Blog topics to your live blog. Each topic will be linked to a stream of blog posts all of which contain the topic that was clicked.