Follow the instructions below to export data for your blog posts or pages and receive a CSV, XLS, or XLSX file. If you'd like to download the HTML of your pages and posts, please follow the steps here.
To export blog data:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Content > Blog.
- Select the blog you'd like to view data for using the dropdown menu in the upper-left hand corner.
- Switch to the Analyze tab at the top of the screen to view information for your published posts.
- Scroll down to see your posts broken down by Most Recent Posts, Top Posts by Views, Top Posts by Click-throughs, andTop Posts by Conversions. Click See all posts for the relevant report to see information about the all of your posts.
- Filter by date range, author, or tags as needed, then click Export in the upper-right hand corner.
- In the dialog box, select the file type and confirm the email address at which you'd like to receive the file. Then click Export.
To export website or landing page data:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages or Website Pages.
- Click the Analyze tab.
- Filter the date range of the dashboard if needed. Click Export towards the top right of your list of pages.
- In the dialog box, select the file type and confirm the email address at which you'd like to receive the file. Click Export.