We recommend that you work with a developer to recreate your website on another hosting company. It's important to note that HubSpot sites include files and attributes customized to our hosting platform, so you may not be able to simply copy and paste the HTML of your pages into another platform.
Below are the items within HubSpot that are part of your website that you should download and export when moving off of our platform. All analytics, contacts, and reporting data should be exported from each individual tool. Learn more about downloading your HubSpot data here.
Download the HTML of your content (blog posts, landing pages, and website pages):
HubSpot has a built-in export tool for any pages (blog pages, landing pages, and website pages).
- Navigate to landing pages, website pages, or blog.
- In the sidebar menu, navigate to More Tools > Export CMS Pages or Export all pages and posts.
- You'll get an email with a .zip file of your pages in HTML format.
Download items from the file manager:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Files.
- Click Export all files (ZIP) to export all of your files.
Export all URL mappings:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the sidebar menu, navigate to Domains & URLs.
- Click the URL Mappings tab.
- Click Export.
Save your sitemap:
Navigate to your primary domain hosted on HubSpot and find your sitemap by adding /sitemap.xml to the end of the URL. Select all of the URLs on the page and copy and paste them into a text document. For example, the site map for www.fifthseasonadventure.com is available at www.fifthseasonadventure.com/sitemap.xml.
Redirect your hosted domains:
Any domains hosted with HubSpot will need to be redirected. You can find your HubSpot-hosted domains in your domain manager tool. In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar. In the sidebar menu, navigate to Domains & URLs. to see a list of your connected domains.