We recommend that you work with a developer to recreate your website on another hosting company. It's important to note that HubSpot COS sites include files and attributes customized to our hosting platform, so you may not be able to simply copy and paste the HTML of your pages into another platform.
Below are the items within HubSpot that are part of your website that you should download and export when moving off of our platform. All analytics, contacts, and reporting data should be exported from each individual tool. Learn more about downloading your HubSpot data here.
Download the HTML of your website pages:
HubSpot has a built-in export tool for any pages on the COS (Blog Pages, Landing Pages, and Website Pages).
- Navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- Click on the Export COS Pages in the left sidebar menu.
- You will receive an email with a .zip file download of the HTML of your pages.
Download items from the File Manager:
- Navigate to Content > Content Settings > File Manager.
- Click on the Export button at the bottom right-hand corner of the table to export all of your files.
Export all URL Mappings:
- Navigate to Content > Content Settings > COS URL Mappings.
- Click on the Export Mappings button.