To create an HTML version of a drag-and-drop style template built in HubSpot, follow the instructions below:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Design Manager.
- Locate your template within the Templates folder, or by searching for the template by name. Click the name of the template to open the template in Design Manager.
- With the template open in layout mode, click Actions > Clone to file.
- In the Clone to file popup box, give the template a name (or leave as is), select a Clone location (folder), then click Clone to finish.
- Your cloned template will now appear in the Design Manager within Coded Templates > Custom > the subfolder name you selected > as your_cloned_template_filename.html.