If you've previously designed or purchased an HTML template that you'd like to use on HubSpot's COS platform you'll need to upload the code into HubSpot's template builder and add a few required tokens to make the template available for use on your HubSpot hosted landing pages.
- Navigate to Content > Design Manager.
- Select Templates > click New template.
- Choose Code Editor > Select the type of Template that you would like to create.
- Give your new Template a name, including the .html extension > Select a folder to save the new Template under > Click Save.
Your new blank template will be loaded into view, in edit mode.
- Paste your HTML into the blank template > review HubSpot's HubL documentation to find the required tags for your template type.
- When your tags have been added, click the Actions drop down > Save > and then click Publish Changes on the Template when you are ready to take the template live.
- At this time you'll be prompted to make the Template available for use with pages, make sure the box is checked > click Update.
For further insight, please follow the resources linked below.