Step 1: Creating the Menu Map
- Navigate to Content > Content Settings > Advanced Menus.
- You can either Edit an existing menu or Add another menu.
- If you want to add a new item to an existing menu you're editing, or new menu you're creating, click on Add a page. You can use an existing HubSpot page, redirect to an external website, secure external website, relative link, or email link. Once your menu is completed, click on the blue Publish Changes button.
Step 2: Adding the menu to your Landing Page templates
- Navigate to Content > Content Settings > Design Manager, locate the Template you will use as Thank You page's layout, and access it for editing.
- At the bottom of the Layout Editor, click Add row.
- After adding the row, mouse over the left side of the row and drag the module where you would like your navigation menu to appear.
- Click on the Gear Icon to the right of the module and select Swap Module.
- Select the Advanced Menu module.
- The builder will display the default navigation automatically. To change to a different menu, click on the Gear Icon to the right of the module and select Edit Options, change the Menu drop-down to your desired navigation and click Done.
- Once this has been completed, click the Publish Changes button to push the changes of your template; any Landing Pages currently on this template should immediately be updated with your navigation.
In the case you have yet to create the actual Thank You page, please click here for further instructions.