By default, pages published using HubSpot’s CMS platform include a meta viewport tag that sets a default value of device-width for content viewed on mobile devices.
If you would like to change this from device-width to a default scale, you will need to add a new meta viewport tag to your HubSpot templates. To do this, you'll need to edit your template:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Design Manager.
- Locate your template and click the template name to edit it.
- Click the Edit > Edit Head at the upper left of the template.
- Locate the Additional HTML Head Markup for this Layout section and insert or paste your viewport tag here with the appropriate scale and width settings, like so:
<meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1" />
- Click the blue Save button in the Head Options window, then click the Publish Changes button at the upper right of the template editor to finish.