Only Enterprise accounts have the ability to select an alternative domain on individual pages, and thus publish pages in the same tool (landing pages, site pages, or blog) across multiple subdomains. Follow the instructions below to select an alternative domain for one of your pages:
- Navigate to Content > Content Settings
- Click Domain Manager on the left-hand side of the page
- Select Connect another domain and add your desired subdomain
- Copy the CNAME provided for your subdomain(s) from the Email and Landing Page Domain Manager page, and point your subdomain(s) to the CNAME in your domain name server settings (this is outside of HubSpot, either with the registrar you purchased your URL from or your name server host)
- Additional subdomains will be left as Secondary to the Primary subdomain
- Secondary domains can be selected for a specific Landing Page to override the primary. You can override the primary when editing a Landing Page under the Settings > Page URL section.