- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Design Manager.
- Click New template > Code Editor > Create.
- Give the new file a name that includes the appropriate extension file type (.js for scripts / .css for css files/ .html for standard html files), select a location, then click Save.
- When you are done writing the coded file, click Actions > Get public URL to generate a HubL token that will be used to reference the file in your pages.
- In the Public URL dialog box, click Copy, then click OK.
- To include your file on all HubSpot hosted pages, navigate to Content > Content Settings, then scroll down to the Site Footer HTML section and paste the generated HubL token as the value for the script tag’s source, as seen below:
<!-- start Main.js Do Not Remove -->
<script src='insert your generated token here'></script>
- Scroll down and click Save changes to finish.