Follow the instructions below to use horizontal spacer modules to center a form module on a template.
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Content > Design Manager to access your template.
- Click on the name of your template to open it.
- Use the Add row button to add a new module to the left and right of your form module.
- Within the newly added modules, click on the Gear Icon, and select Swap Module to swap the newly added Rich Text module for a Horizontal Spacer module.
- If you are not seeing the form appear in the center of your template, it may be necessary to make some adjustments in your CSS file.