Please follow the steps detailed below to create a coded file (.html, .css, .js) within your HubSpot portal for usage with your content.
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Content > Design Manager
- Select Coded Files on the left hand-side > click on New coded file
- Under What do you want to use? select Code Editor > choose Page under What do you want to create?
- Name the file > assign appropriate extension (.html, .css, .js) > allocate accordingly within your location structure
- When ready, click Save to finish creating the file