By default, pages published using HubSpot’s COS platform include a meta viewport tag that sets a default value of device-width for content viewed on mobile devices.
If you would like to change this from device-width to a default scale, you will need to add a new meta viewport tag to your COS templates. To do this, you'll need to edit your template using the instructions below:
- Navigate to Content > Design Manager.
- Locate your template and click the name of your template to edit.
- Click the Edit button within the template > then click Edit Head.
- Locate the Additional HTML Head Markup for this Layout section and insert/paste in your viewport tag here with the appropriate scale and width settings, like so:
<meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1" />
- When you have finished adding your viewport tag, click the blue Save button in the Head Options window first, and then click the Publish Changes button on the template editor to finish.