A HubSpot Template is a "drag and drop" layout or a coded file that is responsible for the structure of your HubSpot pages.
Template Builder allows you to create "drag and drop" layouts with various HubSpot module types or to code your own HTML template from scratch. Once you finish a template, content is added via the Page or Post Editor, and a HubSpot CSS file is applied to give your final webpage to give it the correct look and feel.
To create a new Template:
- Navigate to Content > Design Manager.
- Select Templates > click New template.
- Choose the Template Builder or click here to learn how to create an HTML Template.
- Choose the type of Template that you would like to create.
- Give your new Template a name, and select a folder to save the Template in.
- When ready, click Save to finish.
If you are using a Layout Builder, you are able to add new modules, swap module types, add default content, group modules, add custom classes, link HubSpot CSS files, rearrange modules by dragging them, and much more.
Once your template is setup, clicking the Publish Changes button compiles your layout into a template that your pages will use for their structure. By spending time fully setting up a Template's structure, from the beginning, you can save time creating content in the form of Pages and Posts.
For further insight, please follow the resource linked below.