The Google AdWords global tag and conversion tracking code snippet can be added on a page-by-page basis from within the HubSpot page editor. Once you've copied the code from Google Adwords, follow the steps below to add it to a HubSpot page:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages or Website Pages.
- In the dashboard, hover over the name of your page and click Edit.
- Click the Settings tab, then scroll down and click to expand the Advanced Options.
- Paste the code in the Head HTML code editor, then click Save changes.
- Click Update or Publish at the upper right corner of the page editor.