You cannot delete a subdomain from the domain manager if it is currently set as the primary domain for any of your content tools. You will need to first make the domain secondary and then delete.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- Select Domains & URLs in the left sidebar menu.
- In the Domains tab, click Edit > Replace primary domain next to the primary domain you'd like to replace.
- Click the Select a new primary domain dropdown and choose your new primary domain. In the example shown here, www.bishathecat.com is currently set as the primary domain for Landing Pages, but it will be replaced with www.vinyasayogabeats.com so www.bishathecat.com can be deleted.
- Click Replace primary domain to confirm your choice.
- The domain you'd like to delete will be listed under Secondary domains. Click Edit > Disconnect, then in the dialogue box that appears click Disconnect to remove this domain from your account.