You cannot delete a subdomain from the domain manager if it is currently set as the primary domain for any of your content tools. You will need to first make the domain secondary and then delete.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- Select Domains & URLs in the left sidebar menu.
- In the Domains tab, locate the primary domain you'd like to replace and click Edit > Replace primary domain.
- Click the Select a new primary domain dropdown menu and select your new primary domain. In the example shown here, www.bishathecat.com is currently set as the primary domain for Landing Pages, but it will be replaced with www.vinyasayogabeats.com so www.bishathecat.com can be deleted.
- Click Replace primary domain to confirm your choice.
- The domain you'd like to delete will be listed under Secondary domains. Click Edit, then select Disconnect.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Disconnect to remove this domain from your account.