You cannot delete a subdomain from the Domain Manager if it is currently set as the primary domain for any of your content tools. You will need to first make the domain secondary and then delete. To do so:
- Navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- Select Domain Manager in the left sidebar menu.
- In the HubSpot COS section, click Edit next to the domain you'd like to set as the new primary domain for the content tool(s) currently being hosted on the domain you'd like to delete. In the example shown here, we want to delete info.yourwebsite.com, which is currently set as primary for Landing Pages. Therefore, we'll click Edit next to www.yourwebsite.com and set that as primary for Landing Pages going forward.
- In the dialog box that appears, make sure that the radio button next to Content Optimization System Tool is selected, then check the box next to any tool(s) that were previously primarily hosted on the domain you'll be deleting. In this example, we'll select Landing Pages to replace info.yourwebsite.com as the primary domain for landing pages.
- Click Save changes.
- Click Make domain primary to confirm your choice.
- The domain you'd like to delete will now appear in the HubSpot COS Domains section as a secondary domain, redirecting to a primary domain. Click Remove to delete the domain.
- Click Delete Domain to confirm.