The image slider module automatically resizes images to match the width of the module while maintaining the aspect ratio. You may select one of two options in the image slider module when editing the page this module appears.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, go to Content > Landing Pages or Website Pages.
- Find the page you'd like to edit and access the editor (or create a new page).
- Locate and click the image slider module to edit.
- In the left pane, click the Settings tab > scroll down to the Sizing dropdown menu and see the two options in the dropdown: Always keep slider as tall as the tallest slide or, Resize slider whenever the slide changes.
- Try selecting one option, then click Apply in the module editor window to see how it looks. Then try clicking the other option and click Apply in the module editor window to see how that option looks.
- When you're happy with the look of the image slider, click Save and go to module list.
- Click Update or Publish when done.