The image slider module automatically resizes images to match the width of the module while maintaining the aspect ratio. You may select one of two options in the Image Slider module when editing the page this module appears.
- Go to Content > Landing Pages or Website Pages > Edit your page
- Locate the Image Slider module > mouse-over and click to edit
- In the module editor window, click Slider Options
- Scroll down to the Sizing section and see the two options in the dropdown:
- (Default) "Always keep slider as tall as the tallest image"
- Or, "Resize slider whenever the slide changes"
Try selecting one option, then click Apply in the module editor window to see how it looks. Then try clicking the other option and click Apply in the module editor window to see how that option looks.