To open the content editor for one of your HubSpot CMS pages, follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to Content > Landing Pages, Website Pages, or Blog.
- Locate the page you'd like to edit within the table list or use the search function to locate your page/post.
- Hover over the page until you see the action buttons, click Edit.
- Once in the editor, hover over a module (editable modules will be highlighted in dark gray with a circled pencil icon) and click to make edits. You can also find a full list of modules on the page by clicking the box icon on the left.
- You can also modify the settings of the page by going to the Settings tab at the top of the page editor.
- Once you've made your changes, click the Update button.