First, navigate to Content > Landing Pages, to see your Landing Page dashboard analytics.
Take a look below for a list of Frequently Asked Questions on Landing Page analytics.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How often does the data on the Landing Page dashboard update?
- If I change the URL of my landing page, will the landing page analytics be deleted?
- How do I see a landing page's analytics for a specific time-frame?
- What is the difference between "Submissions" and "New Contacts"?
- If a contact converts on 5 different landing pages and ends up becoming a customer, will they show up as a customer for all 5 landing pages?
- If I view and submit my own landing page, will my test be counted?
- Why are recent form submissions not immediately appearing on my landing page analytics?
- How are duplicate form submissions handled?
How often does the data on the Landing Page dashboard update?
Analytics and metrics on the Landing Page dashboard will update every 1-3 hours, based on the same time frame as the Sources Report. To see the last time that analytics updated: navigate to Reports > Sources, and scroll to the bottom of the page.
If I change the URL of my landing page, will the landing page analytics be deleted?
The data will not disappear from the Landing Page dashboard if you change a page's URL. HubSpot uses a unique identification number for each of your landing pages to track their performance. This allows a page's URL to be changed without any disruption to your data.
Note: Unlike the Landing Page dashboard, Page Performance considers a page unique by its URL. If you change a landing page's URL, then the Page Performance tool will start tracking views of the page at the new URL instead of the old URL.
How do I see a landing page's analytics for a specific time-frame?
To view a landing page's analytics for a specific time-frame, click on the gear next to your landing page > Details.
Within the page's Performance section, you will be able to segment analytics for a custom date range.
What is the difference between "Submissions" and "New Contacts"?
- Submissions: the number of times a form on the page was submitted.
- New Contacts: the number of visitors who submitted the page to become a Contact.
If a Contact submits 5 different landing pages and ends up becoming a Customer, will they count as a Customer for all 5 landing pages?
The Contact will only show as a Customer for the first landing page that they submitted. They will count towards the "Submissions" on all 5 landing pages, but will only appear under "New Contacts" and "Customers" on the first landing page they completed.
If I view and submit my own landing page, will my test be counted?
If your IP address is filtered from analytics in Reports Settings, then your test views and submissions will not count towards the landing page's data. Learn more about filtering internal traffic in HubSpot.
Why are recent form submissions not immediately appearing on my landing page's analytics?
There can be up to a 1-3 hour delay between when a contact submits on a form and when that submission appears on a landing page's analytics. To see the most up-to-date submissions on a form, navigate to Contacts > Forms and click on "Submissions" next to the form on your landing page.
How are duplicate form submissions handled?
Every form submission will count towards the "Submissions" total in your Landing Page dashboard. If the same Contact submits the form on your landing page more than once, each of these submissions will be counted.