Yes. You can use personalization tokens in your simple follow-up emails.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages
- Locate and hover over the landing page corresponding to the follow-up email > click Edit.
- Click on the Form module > Locate the Post submit actions section > click on the Edit button next to the selected follow-up email. Doing so will allow you to access the email for editing.
- Click Insert > Personalization Token or click on the person icon to add personalization tokens to the body of the email.
- If you would like to add a personalization token to the email's subject line, click Edit Details.
- Click the Personalize button next to the Subject line to add a personalization token to your email's subject line.
- Once you're finished editing, click Done.
- Then click Next > Next > Update in the upper right corner to publish your changes.