Yes, HubSpot includes a default image gallery module that can easily be configured to appear as a lightbox style gallery.
To configure the lightbox display in your content, follow the instructions below:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages, Website Pages, or Blog.
- Click on the name of the draft that includes an image gallery module to edit the page.
- Locate and click on the image gallery module within the editor to edit.
- In the left side pane, from the Slider Options dropdown menu, select Lightbox gallery.
- Select Apply or Save and go to module list.
- When done editing, click Publish or Update.