Tables can be useful for organizing lists or displaying calendars. To insert a table into your content on a HubSpot page, blog post, or email, follow the instructions below:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Website Pages, Landing Pages, Blog or Email.
- Find the page, blog post, or email you'd like to edit and hover over the page/email until you see the Actions buttons > click Edit.
- Hover over a rich text module, then click to edit.
- In the rich text toolbar, click the Table dropdown, then hover over Insert Table.
- Hover your mouse over the grid to choose the number of columns and rows you'd like in your table. When the appropriate number of columns and rows are highlighted in blue, click to insert your table.
- You can now expand your table by dragging the blue circles. Add content by clicking within a cell and typing or inserting an image. The table will resize automatically as you add content.
- Within the Table menu, you have options to further customize your table:
- Cell: use the cell submenu to adjust the properties of a cell, merge multiple cells into one cell, or split one cell into multiple cells.
Row: you can use the row submenu to adjust the properties of a row, insert a new row before the selected row, insert a new row after the selected row, delete the selected row, cut the selected row out of the table and save it to your clipboard, copy the selected row and save it to your clipboard, paste a row that is saved to your clipboard before the selected row, or paste a row that is saved to your clipboard after the selected row.
Column: you can use the column submenu to insert a new column before the selected column, insert a new column after the selected column, or delete the selected column.
- Table Properties: this will open a dialog box to allows you to set styling options for your table. Here, you can set the table's width, height, cell spacing and padding, border width, and alignment. Click the Advanced tab to add custom inline styling and select a color for your table border or background.