Tables can be useful for organizing lists, displaying calendars, or to add a caption under an image. Learn how to add a table to a rich text module on a HubSpot page, blog post, or email.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your blog, landing pages, website, or email.
- Hover over the page, blog post, or email you'd like to edit, then click Edit.
- Click on any rich text module to open the content editor.
- In the rich text toolbar, click the Table dropdown menu, then hover over Insert Table to open a grid.
- Hover your mouse to select the number of columns and rows for your table on the grid, then click to insert your table.
- You can expand your table's height and width by dragging the blue corners. Add content to any cell, and the table's height and width will adjust to fit your content.
- In the Table menu, there are options to customize your table properties:
- Table > Cell: adjust the properties of a cell, merge multiple cells into one cell, or split one cell into multiple cells.
Table > Row: insert a new row before the selected row, insert a new row after the selected row, delete the selected row, adjust the properties of a row, cut the selected row out of the table and save it to your clipboard, copy the selected row and save it to your clipboard, paste a row that is saved to your clipboard before the selected row, or paste a row that is saved to your clipboard after the selected row.
Table > Column: insert a new column before the selected column, insert a new column after the selected column, or delete the selected column.
- Table > Table Properties: open a dialog box to set styling options for your table. Here, you can set the table's width, height, cell spacing and padding, border width, and alignment. Click the Advanced tab to add custom inline styling and select a color for your table border or background.