Floating images within the body of a website or blog page can be a great way to mix up your content and keep your reader interested. But sometimes, adding an image in the middle of a bunch of text can create some strange spacing between the image and the text around it.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to adjust the spacing between your image and text:
- Navigate to Content > Blog, Landing Pages, or Website Pages.
- Locate and edit your page.
- Locate your image that needs spacing adjustment > click your image > click Spacing.
- Within the text boxes, type in a number to add or remove the amount of spacing. The higher the number, the more space between your text and image.
- Make sure you Save any changes you've made.