You can change the destination URL for your logo on a particular landing page or for all pages using a logo module.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages.
- Click the name of the landing page to edit.
- Click the Logo module in the page editor.
- In the slide-in modal on the left, insert the updated destination URL in the Link URL field.
- Click Save and go to module list, then click Update or Publish at the upper right of the page editor to take your changes live.
If you'd like to change your logo link for all pages that contain a logo:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- Enter your new logo link into the Company Domain field.
- Click Save at the bottom left.