If you would like to change the destination URL for your logo on a particular landing page or for all pages using a logo module, please follow the directions noted below.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages.
- Locate and hover over the landing page in question > click Edit.
- Click on the Logo module.
- Insert the updated destination URL in the Link URL field.
- Click Save and go to module list then click Update or Publish to take your changes live.
In the case you would like to change your logo link for every page that contains a Logo, follow the steps below.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Content Settings > Page Publishing under Content Optimization System Options.
- Just above the Logo setting, edit the Company Domain.
- Scroll down and click on Save Changes.