If you would like to change the destination URL for your logo on a particular landing page, please follow the directions noted below.
- Navigate to Content > Landing Pages.
- Locate the landing page in question and access it for editing.
- Click on the Logo module.
- Insert the updated destination URL in the Link URL field.
- Click Save and go to module list.
In the case you would like to change your Logo link across the board, meaning for every page that contains a Logo, follow the steps below.
- Go to Content > Content Settings > Page Publishing under Content Optimization System Options.
- Just above the Logo setting, edit the Company Domain.
- Scroll down and click on Save Changes.