When editing a Landing Page or Website Page, you may find yourself looking to link a file that may be relevant to the page and of interest to your visitors. HubSpot offers a shortcut to accomplish this goal without leaving the page you are editing.
- Navigate to Content > Landing Pages or Content > Website Pages
- Locate and click to Edit the page in question
- Find the Rich Text module where you want to link some text to a file > click on the module to edit
- Find or type the text you wish to link to the document, and highlight the text with your cursor
- Click Insert > Insert Document Link; you will see the File Manager appear
- Search and select the file in the File Manager that you want to link your highlighted text to > click Use Document
- If the document file is not yet uploaded to your file manager, you may upload a new file in the same File Manager window by clicking on Upload a File.