Follow the directions below if you want to make some of your pages' text bold. Please note: the directions below only apply to content within Rich Text modules. For other content you wish make bold, try adding your own inline CSS, or adding CSS within the pages' templates or CSS within your stylesheets.
- Navigate to Content > Website Pages or Landing Pages, and locate the page in question > access the page for editing.
- Go to the Rich Text module in the page editor containing the text you want to make bold.
- Insert your mouse cursor into the text editor and highlight the text with your cursor.
- Click the B icon on the WYSIWYG editor options to bold your highlighted text.
- When finished, be sure to click on Save or Update