A meta tag can be added manually to a HubSpot page as a code snippet.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages or website pages.
- Locate and hover over your landing page and click Edit.
- Click the Settings tab at the top of the page editor.
- Click Advanced Options, and under Additional code snippets locate the Head HTML.
- In the Head HTML editor, paste in the following snippet, replacing "example1" and "example2" with your own meta keywords.
<META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="example1,example2">