That said, a meta tag can be entered manually in a COS page's editor by following the steps listed below:
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages.
- Locate and hover over your landing page and click Edit.
- Next, click Settings at the top of the page editor.
- Click Advanced Options, and from under Additional code snippets locate the Head HTML.
- In the Head HTML editor, paste in the following snippet, replacing "example1" and "example2" with your own meta keywords.
<META NAME="Keywords" CONTENT="example1,example2">