You can remove a stylesheet from your page on the page-level, on the template-level, or on the domain-level.
You can remove a page-specific stylesheet from the settings section of the page editor. To do so:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages or Website Pages.
- Locate and hover over your page and click Edit.
- In the page editor, click Settings at the top of the editor.
- Scroll down and click Advanced Options.
- Under Page Stylesheets, click the x next to the stylesheet you'd like to remove.
- Click Save or Publish your changes.
You can also disable stylesheets that are inherited by the page from the template or domain. When disabled, these stylesheets will not be applied to your page. To do so:
- In the same settings panel in the page editor, use the dropdown menu next to your included stylesheets to select Disabled.
- When finished making changes, click Save or Publish in the upper right.
The above instructions will only affect the page you make changes to. If you'd like to remove a stylesheet from your template:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools.
- Click the name of the template where you want to attach your stylesheet to select it in the inspector.
- Under the Head and Body Options in the inspector, you can click the X next to the linked stylesheets you'd like to remove. This will remove the stylesheet from all pages using this template.
- Click Publish changes.
To remove a stylesheet that has been applied to all pages on your domain:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- On the left, click Marketing > Web pages.
- Scroll down to the CSS & Stylesheets section, and click the X next to the stylesheet you'd like to remove.
- Click Save.