You can remove a page-specific stylesheet from the settings section of the page editor. To do so:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to your Website Pages or Landing Pages.
- Locate and hover over your page and click Edit.
- In the page editor, click Settings at the top of the screen then scroll down to your Page specific stylesheets.
- Click the X for the stylesheet you'd like to remove.
- Save or Publish your changes.
You can also disable stylesheets that are inherited by the page from the template or domain. When disabled, these stylesheets will not be applied to your page. To do so:
- In the same settings panel in the page editor, use the dropdown next to your included stylesheets to select Disabled.
- When finished making changes, click Save or Publish in the upper right corner.
The above instructions will only affect the page you make changes to. If you'd like to remove a stylesheet from your template:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Content > Design Manager > click the name of the template where you want to attach your stylesheet.
- Click Edit > Edit Head.
- Here, you can click the X for any stylesheets you'd like to remove. This will remove the stylesheet at the template level from all pages using this template.
- Click Save then Publish changes.
To remove a stylesheet that has been applied to all pages on your domain:
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Content > Content Settings
- In the Page Publishing section, click the X for the stylesheet you'd like to remove.
- Click Save changes.