HubSpot's Enterprise users may change the domain of a specific page using the "Alternative Domain" option on the page editing interface. The domain must be connected as a subdomain in the Domain Manager to be available for this purpose.
To set the Alternative Domain:
- Navigate to Content > Website or Content > Landing Pages.
- From within the Manage tab, find and hover over the page you wish to change and click Edit.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- If your page is already live and you want to change the URL, you'll need to click the pencil icon next to the Page URL field. You'll see a pop-up notification letting you know that HubSpot will automatically create any redirect for you when you change this page's URL. Click OK to proceed.
- Click on the dropdown menu that contains your domain name and select the subdomain you'd like to use for this page.
- Once finished editing, click Publish or Update.
For more information on hosting HubSpot content on multiple subdomains, please see this article.