In an A/B test landing page or website page, only the B variation can be deleted.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Website > Landing Pages or Website Pages.
- In the pages dashboard, hover over your A/B test page and click Edit.
- Click the B icon in the upper left of the page editor.
- Click the Settings tab, then click Delete variation at the upper right.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Delete B variation.
- Once the B variation has been deleted, the page editor will refresh to reflect the main variation.