Please follow the steps noted below to float an image within a rich text module.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages, Website Pages, or Blog.
- Locate and hover over the page or post you'd like to edit, then click Edit.
- Within the editor, click on the rich text module in which you'll be adding the image.
- Place your cursor where the image should appear (usually this means inserting the cursor at the start of a paragraph).
- Click Insert > Insert image to access the File Manager and choose your image.
- Locate and select the image you'd like to insert > click on the blue Use image button to insert the image into the rich text module.
- Once the image has been inserted into the module, click on the image and use the editor's Alignment Options to determine where you would like the image to be aligned. Once you align it, the image will be floated.
Note: If you're inserting a large image that you'd like to center, place your cursur between two paragraphs to insert the image for best results.