Although both HubSpot and Salesforce use the same term 'campaign' these two objects are separate.
- HubSpot campaigns cannot sync to Salesforce and are not related to Salesforce campaigns.
- Within HubSpot, campaigns are used to organize and track the success of your HubSpot content.
- The Campaigns tool is available under Content > Campaigns.
- Salesforce campaigns can sync limited data to HubSpot.
- If a Salesforce lead or contact is associated with a Salesforce campaign, the Salesforce 'Campaign ID' property will sync to their HubSpot Contact record. This property can also be used in list segmentation in HubSpot.
- Contacts can also be added to a Salesforce campaign from a HubSpot Form or Workflow.